Laparoscopy is a procedure to view the internal pelvic organ in an infertile female by the help of an instrument called a laparoscope, a small telescope-like instrument with a light on one end which is passed through a small incision through the navel. The procedure is done using general anesthesia and usually patients are discharged on same day. Whole procedure is recorded and a CD is provided for later viewing. Very few complications associated with the procedure.
• Hydrosalpinx (dilated tubes)
• Endometriosis and adenomyosis
• Laproscopic myomectomy (fibroid removal) (At Cradle Fertility Centre, we have the latest equipment including HARMONIC laparoscopic equipment for great surgical outcome and less complications and less post operative pain)
• Cystic ovaries
• Abnormalities in the uterus
• Infections (tuberculosis), very common in India
• Adhesions due to previous surgery
496/1, Diamond Park, Joka,
Kolkata – 700 104.
S. M. Rahaman